Northern Arizona University Presidential Search Town Hall
As part of the search process for the 17th president of Northern Arizona University, Arizona Board of Regents Search Advisory Committee Co-Chairs Regents Fred DuVal and Lyndel Manson will facilitate a town hall for members of the public to provide comments on the next president of NAU.
Regents invite the general public and NAU students, faculty and staff to offer insights and engage with the regents during the town hall and ask questions and share feedback about the search for the next president of the university.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 12, 5-7 p.m.
WHERE: NAU High Country Conference Center and via livestream
FORMAT: In-person attendance
- Attendance at the town hall is limited to 40 people due to COVID-19.
- Pre-registration is required and participants will be admitted in the order in which they register. Fill out the form below to register.
- Facemasks must be worn in order to attend and participate in the in-person event.
- Doors will open at 4 p.m.
- The event will be livestreamed. The link to the stream will be available at ABOR Live on the azregents.edu website.
- Virtual audience members can submit questions or comments in advance that will be read aloud during the town hall as time permits. Virtual audience members can submit questions in advance with the form below, under "Virtual Audience Question Submittal."
CONTACT: Monica Simental, Monica.Simental@azregents.edu.
Comments regarding the search for the 17th president of NAU may also be sent to Future.NAU@azregents.edu at any time up until a new president is named.