Spouses of honorably discharged veterans enrolled at an Arizona public university or participating community college are eligible to receive free tuition on a first-come, first-served basis.
The award amount is up to the cost of in-state tuition and mandatory fees after other financial aid.
- Be an Arizona resident and continue to be a resident while receiving the scholarship.
- Qualify for in-state tuition. Read here for more information about in-state tuition and residency: ASU, NAU and UArizona.
- Be the spouse of an honorably discharged U.S. armed forces veteran.
- Be admitted and enrolled at Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, the University of Arizona or a community college.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Allow the release of information necessary to determine continued eligibility for the scholarship.
If your institution would like to participate in this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.