Spouses of honorably discharged veterans enrolled in their first-degree program at an Arizona public university or participating community college are eligible to receive free tuition on a first-come, first-served basis.
The award amount is up to the cost of in-state tuition and mandatory fees after other financial aid.
- Be an Arizona resident and continue to be a resident while receiving the scholarship.
- Qualify for in-state tuition. Read here for more information about in-state tuition and residency: ASU, NAU and UArizona.
- Be the spouse of an honorably discharged U.S. armed forces veteran.
- Be admitted and enrolled at Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, the University of Arizona or a community college.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Allow the release of information necessary to determine continued eligibility for the scholarship.
For more information about the scholarship, check with the financial aid office at ASU, NAU or UArizona, or the college you are applying to or attending. Information is also available in ABOR policy.
If your institution would like to participate in this program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.